We offer corporate restructuring services to customers looking for inorganic growth through mergers, acquisitions, amalgamations, and arrangements.
- Evaluate the feasibility and conduct the due diligence of the transactions below to assist in corporate restructuring.
- Mergers and amalgamations.
- Schemes of arrangement, reconstructions and demergers.
- Acquisition and Divestments of shares, assets and businesses of private, public and listed entities.
- Leveraged buyouts.
- Distressed transactions.
- Restructuring of listed and unlisted entities. It includes capital and debt restructuring, buy back of securities, and reduction of capital.
- Joint ventures and foreign collaborations.
- The takeover of listed and unlisted companies.
- Advise and handle all the legal procedures in a corporate restructuring.
- Prepare draft amalgamation schemes and pre-merger proposals.
- Determine the exchange ratio in a merger.
- Handle tribunal processes and departmental approvals for mergers and acquisitions.
- Handle the public offer for an acquisition or takeover.
- Advise on share purchase transactions or deals.
- Draft terms of the joint venture like structure, nature, and jurisdiction of the joint venture.
- Assist in foreign or international collaboration, deal negotiation, due diligence, and setting up a
joint venture with a foreign company.
- Advise on and manage the takeover of a listed or unlisted company as per the provisions of the
Companies Act and the SEBI Takeover Code.
- Work closely with in-house counsel, investment banks, accounting firms, and experts to help the
business in all the phases of a restructuring transaction..